Beautycounter Products You Will NeedAs a busy Mama, you want to look put together and not like you were up all night with your baby. One of the most important parts of speeding up your makeup routine is having the right products on hand in an organized work space. Here is what I typically use:
- Beautycounter Tint Skin Foundation and Retractable Foundation Brush. Applying Beautycounter Tint Skin foundation using the Retractable Brush goes on quick and evenly with just a few swipes. I am currently wearing the shade Linen.
- Beautycounter Satin Powder Blush in Guava. This beautiful light pink color gives your cheeks the right pinch of cool pink. Packed with pigment, all you need is a slight swipe to your cheeks. This blush goes on super smooth and blends easily.
- Beautycounter Color Intense Lipstick is a long lasting lipstick that will stay put for hours. Who has time to reapply lip color while chasing little ones around the house? Have an extra minute? Use these liquid lipsticks alone or as a base layer with the Beautycounter's Lip Gloss for a long-lasting look that will not dry out your lips.
- Beautycounter Volumizing Mascara. Beautycounter's Mascara is an inexpensive, ONE step natural fiber mascara. The mascara contains a buildable formula so you control just how big and bold you want those lashes to look for preschool dropoff. The brush head separates and evenly coats each lash for a perfect application every time!
- Beautycounter Precision Liquid Eyeliner. Beautycounter's liquid eyeliner is so easy to use and you can draw any line, thick or thin. It's long wearing formula even lasts up to 12 hours.
- Beautycounter Velvet Eyeshadows. One of my favorite Beautycounter makeup products is their eyeshadows. I can't get over the amount of pigment in these shadows and how long they last!
- Beautycounter Color Outline Eyeliner Pencil. I will typically wear liquid eyeliner on my upper lash line and a kohl pencil on my lower last line. Beautycounter's pencil eyeliners glide on easily and will stay put throughout your day without smudging.
How to Apply Your MakeupNow that we have all of our Beautycounter essential make up supplies in place and organized, let's go through our make up routine in 5 easy steps.
- Skip the concealer and go straight to your foundation. Beautycounter's Tint Skin is buildable, just dab a little extra in areas where you need a little extra coverage. Using your Retractable brush helps the foundation go on quick and evenly, saving you time from checking and double-checking your face for foundation lines.
- Apply a light layer of Beautycounter's Powder Blush to your cheeks and in other places on your face where the sun would normally hit like your hairline and on each side of your nose.
- Dust a light layer of neutral eye shadow to your eyelids and choose one shade deeper to upper crease and the outer "V" of your eyes to create a quick and easy smoky look. If you have an extra minute, use an angled eye liner brush to rim under your eye lid with the deeper eye shadow shade. Apply one light coat of Beautycounter's Volumizing Mascara. With the fiber's already included in this one-step formula, one coat is sometimes all you need to complete your look.
- Quickly line your eyes with both the liquid and pencil eyeliners.
- Add a quick coat of long wearing color intense lipstick and lipgloss. Finish the look with a quick layer of gloss for some added shine.